Assess a firm of your choice and the way it is organized internationally, in order to exploit global or regional advantages, yet remain responsive to local conditions. Identify the firm you have selected and summarize how it has been internationally organized over the past five years. Assess the structure and modus operandi of the firm in relationship to its objectives to exploit global (or regional) advantages, while remaining responsive to local conditions. Does the firm have the resources to compete internationally? Provide your strategic recommendations for the firm to become a market leader in the next five years.
- Submitted in 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman, and double-spaced with 1-inch margins
- The report should incorporate correct form, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and communication skills
- Each paper should be well-organized and well-written (should not be more thanfour(4) pages in length)
- Click the Submit Assignment button below to upload your assignment to Turnitin
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations
According to the Academic Integrity and Academic Dishonesty Handbook:
Your paper should have at least 80% of your own original thought, not “borrowed, paraphrased [or] quoted” from material pulled from the Internet, articles, journals, books, etc. Your thoughts, not someone else’s!
Please review the Handbook for more examples of plagiarism and how to avoid it.
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it