Article critique Envirn. Sci.many.p
The Article Critique is required to be a minimum of two pages to a maximum of four pages, double-spaced, APA style. The article should deal with any of the material presented in the first three units of this course. The article itself must be more than one page in length. The article critique should include the following components:
· A brief introduction of the article
· Analysis of the key points in the article
· Application and comparison of some points in the article that might be applied to the company you work for, or have worked for
· Summary of the article's conclusions and your own opinions
Attached is the article to be critiqued. The information regarding the article is listed below.
Harvard Law Review. Mar2015, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p1542-1551. 10p.
The article discusses the New York Court of Appeals' determination in the 2014 case Wallach v. Town of Dryden that the state's Oil, Gas and Solution Mining Law does not preempt local zoning ordinances that ban oil and gas extraction and hydraulic fracturing (hydrofracking). New York's environmentallaws are addressed, along with gas leases the state's Mined Land Reclamation Law. Local laws and the environmental concerns associated with hydrofracking are also examined.
- 6 years ago
- Public Speaking
- Sutton Corporation, which has a zero tax rate due to tax loss carry-forwards.
- DBM 380 Week 3 ERD Creation Project
- profesor 2013 Part II
- Is a total solar eclipse or a total lunar eclipse visible to more people on earth?
- Company Research
- assignment for paula hog
- Weather and Climate Change
- World Religions - ESSAY needed. MUST be 2 pages with 1 resource.
- For Prof. Nicholas Only