This week you are adding the last two bullet points, which are highlighted in bold below, to the paper you started in Unit 4. Make any changes applicable to the Unit 4 Individual Project portion and submit your final essay.
You will turn in a final version of the 1200–1500 word critical essay about the three works, addressing the following bullet points. The goals of a critical essay are to evaluate and analyze the art works based on research, using the vocabulary and concepts you have learned. Your attitude should be detached. The "critical" aspect of the essay refers to this detached attitude, not whether you react positively or negatively to the works.
Your essay must include the following points:
- A description of the works including the style.
- A summary of the artists' personal philosophies of art (if they can be found in published sources), the prevailing trends and schools of thought in the art world at the time and in the place the artist was working. For instance, discuss what was taking place in the artist's city, country, and/or church that may have provoked a reaction from the artist or the greater society. Include any information that might help the reader understand the artist's point of view or why the artist made his or her choices in this work of art.
- An explanation of how the works fit into the context of the time period.
- Compare the three works in terms of form, content, and subject matter. Using the terminology and concepts that you have learned in the course, explain the similarities and differences in the styles of the works and the context in which they were made.
- Compare and contrast their aesthetic qualities and symbolic significance, as well as the artists’ points of view. Your personal point of view that you have developed throughout the paper will be summarized here. As with the preceding three sections, you will write in your own words, supported by research.
Note: You are required to comply with APA style format throughout your essay including internal citation and a reference list. For additional information and resources on APA, visit the APA section of the Library, available under "Library Features."
For information on Macintosh Word shortcuts, click here.
Submit the following with your final draft:
- A cover page
- A fully developed critical essay that addresses all five bullet points, including an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement, body, conclusion
- A list of references
- Images of the 3 works of art you chose
- 8 years ago
- data communications question
- Identify the chief domestic and foreign policy goals of Mikhail Gorbachev. Evaluate his success in obtaining these goals.
- help with create a consolidate balance sheet
- Mutilple Choice M7 - Due in 1.5 hours
- microsoft Sharepoint IT basic website
- Read the video case and answer the three questions at the end.
- need someone who will do a good job at it
- compare and contrast the planet earth with the biosphere
- NOT RATED
This week you are adding the last two bullet points, which are highlighted in bold below, to the paper you started in Unit 4. Make any changes applicable to the Unit 4 IndividualProject …8 years ago
- NOT RATED
5 pages 1day only8 years ago
- NOT RATED
This week you are adding the last two bullet points, which arehighlighted in bold below, to the paper you started in Unit 4. Make any changes applicable to the Unit 4 IndividualProject …8 years ago