Appropriate Behavior Expectations Case Studyjack.seliafhagry
Read the IRIS Center's Norms and Expectations. Review the case study labeled “Level A Case 1” and the STAR sheets. Then, write a paper in which you:
- Identify and describe three expectations for appropriate classroom behavior for young children with examples for each.
- Critically analyze Ron’s challenging behaviors to determine contributing factors (as presented in Level A Case 1).
- Construct two specific strategies for addressing Ron’s challenging behavior, describe the implementation plan and desired outcomes.
Your paper must be at least one page in length (double-spaced, not including title and reference pages) and utilize APA formatting. It must cite at least two scholarly resources (including the course text). Citations must be properly formatted in APA style.
- 5 years ago
- ATTEN Prof Xaiver
- Phl 458 Week 1 Individual Assignment Critical Thinking and Society Exercise
- MGT 448 Week 1 Individual Assignment Globalization Questionnaire
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following: • Do you agree with your results? • Based on your self-assessment, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses regarding working on a team? • Have you ever engaged in social loafing
- Wednesday I need this
- federal taxation homework wk 10
- Accounting question for Rubycpamba
- Children: For Better or Worse and Law Questions
- foundations of project management
- NOT RATED
Preview4 years ago