answer the two question with two paragraph each questions it has to be goodtedy.r
Here is question 1
What are the differences between a cash budget and an income statement? Why not skip the cash budget and just keep a large balance of cash or cash equivalents on hand?
Here is question 2
If you were a Landlord leasing single and family unit apartments, what may be a few items that you would want to ensure were covered within the lease? Why would you want to include these items? Explain how it would assist you to include these if there were ever litigation issues.
In your response to a classmate's contributions explain if you agree or disagree with what they chose to be covered in their lease. Can you make any suggestions as to something they may have forgotten to include?
- 8 years ago
- The table shows the percentage of male and female populations in a certain county employed in the work force in...
- 90 divide by y
- math mortage calculations
- many scholars say that the moral struggle of men and women is a central theme of the hebrew bible. the...
- Excel Simulation #3 - You are going to play a game where you bet a dollar and get to flip...
- what is the value of the first digit 3012?
- economics - monopolistic competition
- W4 Essay
- few finance questions
- Persuasive essay?