Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail,” (1963) http://www.blackpast.org/primary/1963-martin-luther-king-jr-letter-birmingham-jail (Links to an external site.)
Please answer the following questions in an informal 1 ½ - 2-page essay:
- What did King mean by “non-violent direct action?” How did King justify his support for such action? Please give specific examples.
- What did King mean when he wrote, “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere?” In your opinion, was he right? Why? Why not?
- What did King mean by the term “white moderates?” Why was King so critical of them?
- What were King’s larger goals to improve society? Looking out at the world today, do you think he succeeds in achieving them?
- Please conclude your essay with at least one question for discussion. Choose a question that you think will both enlighten and enliven your discussion section.
- 4 years ago
- Midterm Payment link
- English and Math discussions
- FINANCE - Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
- 3. Innovators DNA
- 3 slide powerpoint with notes to the 3 page paper on facebook
- LAW ASSIGNMENT
- HOTEL RWANDA RESPONSE PAPER
- For nazauah.golh
- MAT FINAL EXAM
- can you give feedback to my peers/classmate (follow the red guide please)