CA15-2 (Issuance of Stock for Land) Martin Corporation is planning to issue 3,000 shares of its own $10 par value common stock for two acres of land to be used as a building site.
(a)What general rule should be applied to determine the amount at which the land should be recorded?
(b)Under what circumstances should this transaction be recorded at the fair value of the land?
(c)Under what circumstances should this transaction be recorded at the fair value of the stock issued?
(d)Assume Martin intentionally records this transaction at an amount greater than the fair value of the land and the stock. Discuss this situation.
- 5 years ago
- For kim woods only
- political science
- whom does john smith blame for his mens lack of prepardeness
- What is the purpose of an embedded operating system and why would one be used? Discuss at least two advantages and two vulnerabilities in utilizing an embedded OS. Directions: Your completed assignment should be at least 2 FULL double-spaced page(s) i
- Pones la___ antes de comer. fill in the blank
- MT445 A3
- Issues in Neuroscience
- Give three examples of how to improve productivity
- Only original and plagiarism-free work wanted.