Please answer the following question in a minimum of 500 words. Be sure to include 2 citations.
Merck and Co invests in securities of other companies. Access Mercks 2010 10k (which includes Financial Statements) using edgar at www.sec.gov
1. What is the amount and classification of any investment securities reported on the balance sheet? In which current and noncurrent asset categories are investments reported by Merck? What criteria are used to determine the classification?
2. How are unrealized gain or losses reported? Realized gains or losses?
3. Are investments reported by the equity method?
4. What amounts from equity method investments are reported in the comparative income statements?
5. Are Cash flow effects of these investments reflected in the companys comparative statements or cash flows? If so, what information is provided by this disclosure?
- 7 years ago
- Describe how stress can affect an officer’s work.
- BSOP 326 Midterm and Checkpoint. Get an A++.
- Evaluating Female Punishment Approaches paper. Get an A++.
- PSY 545 Legal Aspects of Professional Psychology Paper. Get an A++.
- Due Tuesday May 13 at 2 pm
- short responce
- Crime and Family
- 1. I am JoaquÃn is an epic poem written by Chicano activist
- Create an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
Please see attacments. 500 words min. Need by Thursday (today) aug 21 by 6 pm est.7 years ago