This 4-digit number is made from 2 pairs of square numbers next to each other, e.g. 3649. The sum of...janflo
This 4-digit number is made from 2 pairs of square numbers next to each other, e.g. 3649. The sum of the middle 2 digits divided into the top 2 digits gives the answer 5. What are the 4 digits in order.
- 9 years ago
- A pronghorn antelope can travel 105 miles in 3 hours. How far can it travel in 11 hours?
- Roger is participating in a test that requires him to stare at a computer screen on which several letters of...
- Graph g(x)= [x] from -4<x<4
- Midterm Help
- A plane is heading due north and climbing at the rate of 120 km/hr. If its airspeed is 510 km/hr...
- please help
- a recipe for applesauce calls 1/3 cup f honey. The recipe make 8 servings. How many cups of honey are...
- 7x-3s=23 3r-6s=-9