3. Assume that a primary care physician practice performs only physical examinations. However, there are three levels of examinations I,...adry12121
3. Assume that a primary care physician practice performs only physical examinations. However, there are three levels of examinations I, II, III – that vary in depth and complexity. An RVU analysis indicates that a Level I examination requires 10 RVUs , a Level II exam 20 RVUs, and a Level III exam 30 RVUs. The total costs to run the practice, including a diagnostic laboratory, amount to $500,000 annually, and the numbers of examinations administered annually are 2,400 Level I, 800 Level II, and 400 Level III. a. Using the RVU methodology, what is the estimated cost per type of examination? b. If the goal of the practice is to earn a 20% profit margin on each examination, how should the examinations be priced?
- 10 years ago
- Discuss how supply and demand would be affected under each of the four degrees of competition (pure competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly). Give specific examples to support your response.
- three congruent squares of concrete are placed next to each other to form a rectangular walkway. the perimeter of...
- 10^2 - 3^2 + 7 + 6^2
- what are three causes of negativism?
- what city is south of 27 degrees N and east of 82 degrees W ?
- create a rectangle that has a perimeter of 20 cm.
- Find the profit on an article which was bought for £8.35 and sold for £10
- Business Statistics-MiniTab
- f you place 20 grams of helium at room temperature into a closed container that holds 500 mL, and then...