12 Angry Men and Groupthinklumebiagicrson
Due Date: May 07, 2017 23:59:59 Max Points: 100
View the movie, 12 Angry Men (1957), Orion-Nova Productions.
Write a paper of 500-750 words in which you do the following:
- Discuss patterns of persuasion, conformity, and minority influence seen in the film.
- Analyze issues of prejudice observed while watching the jurors deliberate.
- Determine if there was evidence of cognitive heuristics. If so, where/how did it occur?
- Interpret the catalyst of change that resulted in the outcome of the film, based on your perceptions.
- Discuss if the group in the film demonstrate group polarization, or if they were at risk for groupthink.
- Include specific examples from the film to support your ideas/claims. Be sure to include proper APA citations for your examples.
I have attached notes on what groupthink is
You must include two to three peer reviewed scholarly sources to support your claims in you writings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- 5 years ago
- Design and implement a stringed musical instrument violin class
- MIS 535 Managerial Application of IT Week 2 and 6 Course Project Devry
- Digestive Disorder
- A staement comparing data from two or more consecutive periods is called
- is any good in biology?
- Ethical Considerations
- ph m4a1
- LDR 531 FINAL EXAM ( 30 mcq )