1. Which number below best represents feet above sea level? A. B. C. D. 2. Over the past month, a hairstylist has had...kboer3
1. Which number below best represents feet above sea level? A. B. C. D. 2. Over the past month, a hairstylist has had 56 female clients and 24 male clients. What is the ratio of male clients to female clients for this hairstylist? A. 3:10 B. 3:7 C. 7:10 D. 7:3 3. Feet Yards ? 5 18 6 Which of the following is the missing value in the table above? A. 16 B. 14 C. 17 D. 15 4. The Serenity and the Mystic are sail boats. The Serenity and the Mystic start at the same point and travel away from each other in opposite directions. The Serenity travels at 16 mph and the Mystic travels at 20 mph. How far apart will they be in 3 hours? A. 42 miles B. 76 miles C. 108 miles D. 118 miles 5. Sandra is traveling 17 mph on her bicycle. After 5 hours, how far will she have traveled? A. 22 miles B. 85 miles C. 86 miles D. 18 miles 6. The lowest temperature ever recorded in Iceland is greater than -42°C. Which of the following best describes the lowest temperature recorded? A. The lowest temperature recorded is warmer than 42°C below zero. B. The lowest temperature recorded is colder than 42°C above zero. C. The lowest temperature recorded is warmer than 42°C above zero. D. The lowest temperature recorded is colder than 42°C below zero. 7. Sarah is looking at her online bank account summary and sees a money transfer for -$80. Which of the following best describes -$80? A. $80 received B. $40 spent C. $80 spent D. $40 received 8. Inches Feet 36 3 ? 4 Which of the following is the missing value in the table above? A. 66 B. 54 C. 48 D. 42 9. Which of the following is equal to the number sentence listed below? 50 + 40 A. (10 + 5)(10 + 4) B. (10 × 5)(10 × 4) C. 10(5 + 4) D. 10 + (5 × 4) 10. What is 75% of 50? A. 48.75 B. 52.5 C. 45 D. 37.5 11. In a restaurant, Chad tracked the number of children and adults that came in over an hour. During that time, 8 children and 20 adults came in the restaurant. What is the ratio of adults to children that came into the restaurant? A. 5:2 B. 5:3 C. 2:7 D. 5:7 12. What is the absolute value of the number indicated on the number line below? -20 -19 -18 -17 -16 -15 -14 -13 -12 -11 -10 -9 -8 A. 20 B. -20 C. 19 D. -19 13. Kendall received dollars for his birthday. Joshua received dollars for his birthday. Which of the following is true? A. Kendall's birthday money [removed] Joshua's birthday money C. Kendall's birthday money = Joshua's birthday money 14. The wind chill in Dayton is -8°F, and the wind chill in Trenton is -18°F. Which of the following is true? A. Dayton's wind chill = Trenton's wind chill B. Dayton's wind chill [removed] Trenton's wind chill 15. What is the greatest common factor (GCF) of 84 and 96? A. 12 B. 21 C. 6 D. 32 16. Victoria is shopping for thank-you notes at Sweet Greetings. She is trying to decide between the three different packages of notes shown below. Package 1 16 notes for $12.00 Package 2 20 notes for $8.00 Package 3 6 notes for $3.00 If Victoria is looking for the best deal, which package of thank-you notes should she buy? A. Package 2 B. either Package 2 or Package 3 C. Package 3 D. Package 1 17. Fran's account balance is -$22.61, and Zach's account balance is -$27.99. Which of the following is true? A. Fran's account balance = Zach's account balance B. Fran's account balance [removed] Zach's account balance 18. What is the absolute value of the number indicated on the number line below? -12 -11 -10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 A. 8 B. -7 C. 7 D. -8 19. In a probability experiment, Craig rolled a six-sided die 63 times. The die landed on a number greater than three 34 times. What is the ratio of rolls greater than three to rolls less than or equal to three? A. B. C. D. 20. Thirty-five percent of what number is 17.5? A. 6.125 B. 80 C. 30 D. 50 Copyright © 2013 Study Island All rights reserved. . . .
- 9 years ago
- What is the next 5 terms from 9n-5
- task IP Macroeconmics
- Researchers have found that a subregion in the temporal lobe responds more to faces than to any other category. This...
- Need HS Junior Geometry HW ASAP -PG 347 - #1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17
- Scanners and XeroxWith the advent of scanners and the universality of the portable document format (PDF), the market for...
- Need help with E9-9 on WileyPlus
- How do you write a news article about discrimination?
- As you start developing the marketing plan, you realize the product (iPad) and customer's need must match.
- Lakeshore Gelato Distributors (LGD) began a special promotion in July 2012 in an attempt to increase sales. A coupon was...
- what is the temperature of rhe snow in celcius
1. Which number below best represents feet above sea level? A. B. C. D. 2. Over the past month, a hairstylist has had...NOT RATED
1. Which number below best represents feet above sea level? A. B. C. D. 2. Over the past …9 years ago